Mar 17, 2016

Sorry i cannot fix on the hour, or the spot, or the look or the words, which laid the foundation. Its too long ago. I was in the middle before i know it had begun.
And all this time Im still in love with a memory, an echo from another time, another place.
And its killing me to see those places. Our favorite spot. Where we smiled, we cried, we laughed, the place where we started it all. The moment that fly me to the sky. I've never been happier than that.

We were so perfect together.

You need to stop thinking that you're the poison that screw me up. No you dont.
The fact is, im sorry that i came with innocence and leave you with sins.
Im sorry.

Truth is... You are the kindness that i dont deserve to get. You gave me love in its purest form. The selfless one, that handle my nonsense attitude with patience.

I screwed up. I messed up. I ruined, Im drowning, im dying.

And sorry I ruined you too.

I hope you doing all well. And please be happy, be healthy, always.

Truth is i miss you.
So much.
Its always been you, all this time.

I pray that Allah will make us one. At least in heaven someday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home