Jun 29, 2016

I was a dreamer
I can even picture us
Me, and you
Live in our little house
We are older right there
With our fancy room
With a basic wood-dresser
And a medium size bed where i will woke up to your smile everyday
With the small kitchen corner that i could use to cook dishes,
And an ordinary dining table too.

I can even imagine
That sometimes we are gonna sit down to that table
With our kids
Chattering, laughing, sharing some daily life story, and
You sitting to the food i cook,
Looking at me with a smile.

I can picture it on my mind
That ikissed our kids before school
And kisses you too before your work
Supports you on a tiring day

I can convince my self to believe
That someday when i got home in stressed because my work,
And you'll be there to hug me,
Telling me that things would turn out
Help me with the work
Or no, not with the work
You help me with the smile of your face,
That lit up my fire again.

I believe that you will be the last person i see before i close my eyes everyday.
You will run your hands to my hair,
And rub my back untill i go to sleep.
Or maybe i could massage you,
Give you a kiss and a hug,
Till you fall asleep.

I can imagine, the sickness day
When you're sick and i finally could take a full care of you.
I can cook you a soup
I can feed you
Hug you
Give you a massage.
I can help you through your problems

Cause with you. I believe that my fairytale would actually happen for once.
I completely believe that sometimes this pain would go away, and i can live with you in happiness
I hardly believe in you cause you keep me from falling apart.

But u said u didnt love me...


You didnt...

I think i'm just mistaken your kindness
To something that looks like true love


...


Those fairytales are vanished.
I feel dead empty inside.
I dont even get mad.
Im not angry
Its just..
I finally understand that
Things like "forever"
It doesn't exist



My faith has gone
forever

4 Comments:

At July 3, 2016 at 12:46 AM , Blogger Benjamin Levi-Marks said...

A devastating bit of writing. I'm familiar with the emotion that you portray.

 
At July 7, 2016 at 6:38 PM , Blogger hsykgt said...

How to Increase Breast Size Fast

 
At July 7, 2016 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi,

Greetings from webosoft. Here we are offering a custom domain, design & development of your blog for $ 50. Revert back if interested.

Regards
Shiharan Choudhury
Webosoft
www.webosoft.in

 
At July 29, 2016 at 8:58 AM , Blogger عاش الأحرار said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home