Dec 6, 2016

Its your birthday!
Idk what to wish but you know that i'll be forever pray the best for you, right?

I was planned about going to see you, make you some food you like to eat (no more cake hehe) cause ive learned more about cooking and really want you to taste it. But im sorry i couldnt make it cause... You know theres soo many reasons.

I dont want you to feel annoyed by me, i know you (might) like your space now, and take your time! You're free to go. Anytime you want.
I also dont want to cry in front of you, i dont want your pity. I dont want to force you to stay because your pity. I miss you, i miss you a lot, i miss you so much.

Hope you're happy everyday of your life. Study well, make your parents proud, reach your goals. Just...dont worry about me. I'll be good, i'll be fine, and i'll be happy too if you are.

I compeletely understand if you dont love me anymore, and its totally fine, you can go. Its okay. I dont want to know the reason, i dont feel like i need to know, and i dont want to think about it cause im just tired of crying. I dont need to have you to love you, right? I dont even afraid of not having you now, im not afraid of being hurt. Cause loving someone is to putting up someone before myself. I hope you get what you want.

Im sorry i still using your phone, i still havent pay back my HUGE toll to you. But i promise i will. Thank you for making me happy for some period.

I dont blame you, in fact i am sorry, sorry for anything i might did wrong. Im sorry for not loving you enough, im sorry for being a burden, and annoying, boring, bugging, anythinggg please im sorry.. You can leave. Dont worry about me

Maybe someday I'll sing to you again, we'll laugh again, we'll happy together.
Gosh..
I miss you
I miss you











I miss you

1 Comments:

At January 29, 2017 at 10:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home